Monday, May 12, 2008

Overview

So, this class has come to an end. It was an interesting semester because I found myself asking so frequently throughout the semester "what am I supposed to be doing?" In the end everything came together though, and really made sense. I have worked with groups in many of my other classes, but never to the point where I was working with a group for the entire marking period. Everything worked out well in the end because we figured out how to work off of each other's strengths and supported each other when there were any problems or questions. I enjoyed this class because it was a challenge for myself as a professional. I don't know if I will ever work on curriculum again, but when and if I do I will be better prepared to do so because of some of the information I learned i this class.

No comments: